Are the diet pills and plans not working?
Have you tried all the latest diets and diet pills that are on the market with little or no success? Perhaps you have been successful and eating healthily only to find as soon as you stray from the rigid rules of your diet plan that your food cravings come back with a vengeance and the weight soon piles back on.
If this is happening to you it is possible that you have an insidious infection known as candidiasis. This fungus affects over three quarters of the western population, and it’s no coincidence that the rate of obesity is climbing up at the same rate as the infection rate.
Firstly let us be clear, candida YEAST is in everybody! It is a normal and healthy state to have a certain balance of candida yeast and ‘good’ bacteria in the gut. It is when certain factors occur that our body goes out of balance and the yeast levels increase. As they increase they gain access to the blood stream and then evolve into a fungus and can take root in any soft tissues in your body – even the brain! These factors that cause the imbalance are so common it is understandable why so many people are infected.
- Antibiotic use – antibiotics are broad spectrum, in other-words they kill off all bacteria. It is the ‘good bacteria’ in your gut that controls the level of yeast. When these bacteria are killed the yeast thrives. This is why most women will quickly have a vaginal yeast infection after a five day course of antibiotics. Antibiotics have also made their way into our diets through meat and dairy products and are just as damaging this way.
- Sugar and alcohol – the western diet is full of sugar and alcohol, a lot of sugar is hidden in the fast food we eat. The candida yeast LOVES sugar and alcohol and will use it to double and triple its growth rate till the bacteria in the gut cannot handle it anymore.
- Low immune system – This can be caused by illness or simply the hectic and stressful lives we lead in modern times. A weak immune system gives the yeast a chance to evolve into the fungus
Symptoms of Candida Overgrowth
There are many symptoms of a candida infection– over 150 have been recognized now. We will focus on the most common and those related to weight issues.
Most common Candida Symptoms:
- Thrush/ genital yeast infection
- Sinus problems
- Itchy skin
- Gas and bloating
- Related to weight gain
- Depression/anxiety/irritability/foggy thinking
- Fatigue and no energy for exercise/muscle weakness
- Cravings for sugar
- Cravings for alcohol
- Cravings for carbohydrates
- With these symptoms it’s easy to see why we give in to cravings when on a diet. The good news is it can be treated and then these symptoms won’t work against your weight loss and diet plans!
CCWS™ CAN RID YOUR BODY OF CANDIDA
ALLOWING YOU TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER AND EASIER THAN EVER BEFORE!
First let me give you an ASTONISHING statement of fact from our clinical trial held in an independent lab in the usa.
Average Weight Loss 6kg during clinical trials
In a study done by Candida Labs on the CCWS™ Candida Cleanse they found that without changing their diet, 200 subjects infected with candida were not only candida free at the end of treatment but had lost an average of 6 kilos in weight.
This was without any instruction to change their diet.
YES – YOU DID READ THAT CORRECTLY!
No strict diet changes were a rule of the trial, we wanted to show the CCWS™ Candida treatment did not need you to starve yourself, just to eat healthily and try and avoid sugar for the time of treatment, and in just over 6 weeks we had an average 1 kilo a week lost by our test subjects!
WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?
We have looked at why candida infection causes weight gain, so now let’s look at the physical results of ridding your body of candida fungus infection.
- Bloating and gastric distress stops
- Less toxins in the body means less water retention
- Fungus removal means that the hormone balances are restored in your body to normal and stop fat storage response.
- Fight or flight stress response on the body knowing it is under attack is stopped meaning it will come out of alert state and stop storing fats for emergency use
- Metabolism will return to normal levels without the fungus
- Energy levels will increase with toxin removal, metabolism increases and hormones balance putting you in a better mental state
- Finally, the big one, craving for sugar and carbs will stop! Without the fungus needing to feed from your food intake, your body will not crave the high sugar and carbs it did before.